Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ballerina Cookies!

There's not a ballerina I've met (big or small) who doesn't like cookies, and usually, if you ask a little ballerina what their favorite kind of cookie is, you'll get a plethora of answers ranging from "pink sprinkles with rainbows and glitter", to "chocolate chip with unicorns and strawberries".  (I took a poll during one of my classes I taught this week).
While I'm not too picky when it comes to flavors, with sprinkles or without, I did want to share these cute cookie cutters I found on etsy.com awhile back.  (Thanks again to my mom, who helped me find them).


If you search 'ballerina cookies' on etsy, you'll find some super cute ready to eat and order cookies, like the ones below.

 I love the pastel tutu and leotard combo cookies!  These would be great for any party, I think I might have to throw one for myself just to get my hands on some cookies like these!  Speaking of parties, CYC's Dance Program is getting ready to kick off National Dance Week with a dance party this Friday.  I'm making tutus for some of the other CYC staff (Kristina's from a few weeks ago was such a hit!) so keep your eyes peeled for some upcoming fun party pics!

1 comment:

  1. we must order those yummy and too cute leotard and tutu cookies! oh delicious do they look !!!
    i cannot wait to rock my tutu this friday !

    ReplyDelete