Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ballerina Inspired Threads

On an errand in downtown Walnut Creek yesterday I popped into J. Crew to admire the new back to school and fall clothes. Sparkles, beads, and blazers filled the store, but, as my grandma's granddaughter, I headed to the back to check out the sales and clearance.  I was pleasantly surprised to find a new kids section in J. Crew, and found these cute dancer inspired threads.





At first glance at the bottom tee, I thought they were all dance shoes, but even better, it's all kinds of fun girly shoes.  I love the embellishments on both the shirts as well.  The poof of tulle, a wispy feather and rhinestones, rhinestones, rhinestones, such fun!  Here's the J. Crew website, or if you happen to be in Walnut Creek, make sure you check out the adult hair accessories, they're another one of my new favorites.  

No comments:

Post a Comment