Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ballerina Jewels

With CYC's Spring Showcase officially put to bed this past weekend, I've had the luxury of taking the past two days off.  Today I was meeting up with my friend Bree in downtown Walnut Creek and on my way I got distracted by the new huge Forever 21 that has gone up across from The Cheesecake Factory.  While perusing the trendy summer clothing flings, I found this cute ballerina necklace.



At $2.50 it was for sure a steal, the shoe itself is a pretty pink and the white pearl-like stone gives the necklace an extra girly touch.  Then I got to wondering about ballet inspired jewelry, and found some fun results.  Etsy has some beautiful Degas inspired brooches that I love.



Juicy Coture has a fun ballerina keychain charm, plenty of bling on this one (which could come in handy should you misplace your keys, just let the blinding-ness of the jewels lead you to them). 



And speaking of bling, check out these Swarovski silver ballerina earrings.  I found them at polyvore.com, and they come in pink and in blue (just in case you have a ballerina on your hands who prefers blue).


So if your tastes run the gamut from Forever 21 to Juicy, to lusting over Swarovski silver, like me, it's good to know that ballerina fashion can be found far and wide, and I have a feeling isn't too likely to go out of fashion anytime soon!


1 comment: