Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Follow Up To The Tutu Table.... And More!

A few blog posts ago I shared a tutu table (read about it here), and mentioned that this project gave me an idea for my own tutu table settings.  Well, it didn't quite turn out as planned.... not as cute as I had hoped for, but I figure when crafting things go wrong occasionally and thought I'd share my not so triumphant mini tutus with you.  (You can't win 'em all right)?  I think these may be better doll tutus or possibly ponytail holders.  What do you think?  Would love to hear your ideas for my next go round on cute table settings.
The original inspiration...


My mini results....
 On a more glorified tutu note, I found this awesome display of gorgeous tutus by Repetto.  Here are a few of their costumes for Sleeping Beauty.  This is truly art, gorgeous craftmanship!





No comments:

Post a Comment