Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!  I hope your day is filled with treats, spooks, and a whole lot of fun!  The past few weeks I've been getting in the spirit and creating and crafting some tricky and treaty projects, and today is the perfect day to share them!  Have a fun and safe Halloween!


Welcome guests to your house with a bevy of spiders!
Attach magnets to the backs of plastic spider rings
(take the ring portion off) and you have creepy crawlies
to attach to your door!


Use mini black trees and candy corn for a festive table setting.
I plan on decorating these trees tonight.  Use orange or silver buttons,
mini lights, whatever!

Of course I had to include a tutu!  I added a black flower
to this green and yellow one and it was a hit with my
students, who pretended to be witches brewing spells
in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment