Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Polka Dot Birthday

I love polka dots.  I suppose it stems from my days dancing in a Flamenco and Spanish dance company, but they're flirty, classic, and just plain fun!  A few weeks ago I found a fun pair of polka dot ballet flats at Aldo (click here to check them out, so cute), and was poking around the internet today looking for fun polka dotted things.  I found and wanted to share the Polka Dot Party Birthday Blog.  
Savvy creator Sally has got quite an arsenal of crafty and wonderful things to share, one of them being this fantastic crepe paper initial door decoration. Perfect for a birthday party, or for a wedding even, or engagement party... actually, I kinda want one for my room...


Reminds me of the fun birthday party Janice did for our friend Kristina.  Click here to see the fun purple pom poms Janice made.
I'll definitely be keeping my eye on Sally and Polka Dot Birthday and Polka Dot Market, so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment