Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pretty Ballerinas

I love a good In Style magazine every once in awhile.  I picked up August's edition a few weeks back and was looking over an article called "Fall's Amazing Shoes", and there are some fun ones!  I usually try to wear a shoes with a bit of height to them since I'm on the shorter side, but I do love a good flat.  They're classy, timeless, and pretty trendy these days.  One brand and website that caught my eye was Pretty Ballerinas.  I love how their shoes run the gamut from classic to preppy and even a bit punk.  I know it's back to school shopping time for the kiddos, but what's to say the grown ups can't get in on a little of the shopping fun too?! Here are some of my favorites.  Enjoy!


Pretty & Preppy - I love the pink with the stripes!

On the Pretty Ballerina website this shoe is listed as a Smoking Slipper.  So Hugh Hefner, but cuter

Love these!  They come in black too!

No comments:

Post a Comment