Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pretty Party Food at Cakebread Cellars

Well, this entry is really more for the adults to enjoy... parties for the kiddos are wonderful, but thanks to Janice, I was able to spend last Friday at a big kid party at Cakebread Cellars and it was fantastic!  Janice let me tag along to this event with her, and not only was the scenery picture perfect in Napa that evening, but the food was a sight to behold.  It was beautifully prepared by master chefs from around the world, incredibly delicious, and truly artistic.  I sipped mostly on Cakebread's Pinot Grigio, but also sampled the Chardonnay, which was also tasty.  Besides the fantastic food and tasting, Cakebread also had their new cookbook on display, which you can check out here.  It was so nice to get to enjoy delicious food, wine, and my friend, and to see other people doing the same just made me happy as a clam.  I guess I'm easily pleased, but sometimes it's such simple moments that make me remember how wonderful (and delicious) my world is!

My favorite from the event!  Bruschetta by Picco in Larkspur.

A sweet treat

Some of the beautiful landscaping at Cakebread

No comments:

Post a Comment