Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hats and Sparkles and Spiders... Oh My!

With the thoughts of a girly Halloween party dancing in my head I was tickled to find these fun sparkly witches hats at my local TJ Maxx.  Gotta love TJ Maxx for cheap and festive finds.  I think my favorite is the purple and hot pink hat (perfect colors for a girly Halloween), but the turquoise with the skull is a close runner up.  Usually I'm not a fan of any type of skull, should it be in the Halloween spirit or not (I guess I truly am a "girl" in that sense... I prefer sparkles to skulls any day and for any occasion, and it is a rather friendly looking skull...), but the juxtaposition of the skull and the glitter of the hat hits just the right chord with me!




And these sparkly spiders are technically supposed to be napkin rings, but just think of the possibilities... decorating a Halloween wreath, spinning a web on some cotton batting in a corner of your living room, or maybe even attached to a ponytail?  Happy spooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment