Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Make it a Girly Halloween

Halloween is just around the corner, and I've been thinking how fun a girly Halloween party would be, which got me to searching around the internet to see if any other crafty ladies had the same idea and what their inspirations were.  A To Zebra Celebrations blogged about their Girly Halloween Celebration last year, and I love their colors, sparkles and fun feminine touch.  Check out their blog here, and make sure to check out all their pictures of the event, so pretty!
A few weeks ago while I was at Benicia Bay Company I saw a sparkly chandelier like this one and thought to myself what a great addition it would be to any Halloween get together.



Polka Dot Design has tons of wicked cute Halloween invitations, here are two of my favorites.  (You know I love a polka dot, these orange and white ones are festively fun).


If you're planning a Halloween get together hope this gets your juices going with some spooky and girly ideas for your own bash.  Happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment