Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  I have a new favorite site - HelloGiggles, and as I was browsing the site this morning, I found this fantastic craft idea and blog post by Charlotte Townsend and thought I'd share. 
I'm more of a New Year goal setter rather than resolution maker.  I find that I tend to rise to the challenge more of goals; resolutions seem a bit too... resolute to me.  And as Charlotte points out, I usually find that if I try to make 'resolutions' they are too often filled with negative words "stop ____ ing" or "be better at ____".  Goals, for me, encourage and inspire me to do positive and better things that I know I'm capable of.  This craft project is a great way to get into a positive and invigorated mindset, not to mention super cute!  I will definitely be trying my hand at this project this weekend and looking to it throughout the year for encouragement and inspiration - both things that I hope 2012 holds in store for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment