Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tutu cute of a table

I've blogged recently about Ballet News, a great site featuring all things ballet, and awhile back I saw this fun table setting on their site... Tutu much of a table?




Fun right?  A little frilly and frou frou for sure, but hey, we like those things at the Ballerina Birthday!  I'm also a huge fan of table settings and decor, and Life's Little Celebrations has a great blog post with some super cute ideas.  I love these tulle pom poms, they would be great hanging over a festive birthday table, and this bunting just oozes 'party!' (along with spring-y, girly and pretty)!  All these fun things are getting my creative juices flowing to come up with some fun table setting ideas for myself.  Hmmm... stay tuned, I'll be sure to share!



No comments:

Post a Comment