Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tickets, Tickets Please! Ballerina Ticket Invites!

The crafters at Etsy have my undying appreciation and marvel.  I found these creative party invitations in the form of a ballet ticket and love them!  As a bit of a hoarder when it comes to keeping my performance ticket stubs (check out my ongoing framed ticket collage project here), I think this is an absolutely adorable way to announce a ballet themed party to guests.  Of course this could be a great DIY project, perfectly customizable if you wanted to use different colors, pictures and fonts.  Although I have to say I'm digging the vintage feel of the Esty tickets.  Additionally, what a great keepsake!  Not only for the hosts to remember the special day, but for guests as well.  Add a few fun pictures from the day and a cute frame and voila!  Memories made and packaged nicely to remember the special friends and fun of the day!  In search of additional ballet themed invites or party decor?  Here's a past blog on just that subject.  Happy planning!


No comments:

Post a Comment