Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dance on Pinterest

Ok, I know I'm a little late on the bandwagon here, but I just joined Pinterest, and of course, I love it!  I never thought I wouldn't, and my tardiness isn't due to lack of interest or realization that this is a fun, fun thing, more that I'm the type of girl who likes to watch and observe trends from the wings for a bit.  It might be silly, but I guess that's just how I roll when it comes to things like this.
For months now I've observed and enjoyed seeing what my friends have been Pinning.  I've ooh-ed and ahh-ed at the beautiful photography and pretty fashions, giggled at the funny parodies and jokes and pondered the more serious and contemplative quotes and allegories.  And now, I've joined the masses!
Any of you who are dance lovers and have a Pinterest know there is a ton of dance stuff out there, and while I'm still exploring, I wanted to share some of my immediate favorites!

This totally reminds me of me!  Love the interaction going on here!

Also reminds me of teaching and working with my students.  I wonder
if she's a butterfly or a fairy?

Taptastic!  Crazy respect for the artist who had the patience to do this!

Totally wanting to show up to ballet class with this 'do!
I'm so excited to have a new project to work on! (And a little worried actually... taking bets on how many hours per week I can kill on Pinterest.  3...5... do I hear a 7?)  I'm still setting up my profile and getting the lay of Pinterest Land, but follow me!  http://www.pinterest.com/whirlsntwirls is where you can find me, looking forward to sharing all things dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment