Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Framed!

I started this project about 2 years ago, the idea was given to me by my friend Janice who like me, has been to many a ballet/orchestra performance/Broadway show and has kept not only the programs as a reminder of these special times and occasions, but the tickets as well.  I had put said tickets away in a box, pictures, newspaper and magazine articles that held some meaning to me scattered and stacked on top.  Needless to say, this frame option is a way better (and cuter!) idea!





Not only does this hold memories and occasions that are near and dear to my heart, but it's a great conversation starter, and it really reminds me of where I've been, and how far I've come.  There are tickets from shows that I've performed in, shows where friends were performing, world premieres I attended, shows that I helped collaborate on; taking in all all these tickets reminds me of what a lucky girl I am to have had the chance to do and see all that I have.  And as you can see, this frame is full to the edges, and frame number 2 is in progress!  I can't wait to see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment