Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Urban Ballerina

The Ballerina Birthday loves girly stuff!  What gets more girly then Sephora?  I'm a sucker for the place.  Put me in a room full of girly stuff with the promise that it'll make me look beautiful and smell great and I'm hooked.  With spring around the corner, there were floral scents, bright colors and feminine accents all around.  My mom saw OPI's new line out called Urban Ballerina via an e-mail, so forming our own search party of 2, we tracked it down at Sephora in Walnut Creek.






I love not only the colors (both feminine and edgy), but the names of the colors are cute and clever.  From left to right they are: Leotard-Optional, The Way Tutu His Heart, Who's Spinning Tonight, Break A Leg-Warmer!  Rock on Urban Ballerinas everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. break a leg warmer - love it! i am totally obsessed with my new gelish nails but when i'm over it i might have to form my own search party

    ReplyDelete