Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Lucky Bow

Who doesn't love a good bow?  Bows bring to mind images of girls in white dresses (I know that's with blue satin sashes, but I'm assuming there has to be a big fabulous bow on that satin sash), shoelaces, fondant encrusted cake toppers, and best of all wrappings and presents!  I've always been a fan of bows (except for maybe in my hair when I was little), but bows just have a certain way of dressing every little thing up and adding charm to whatever they're placed on.
My friend and co-worker Kim has created these fantastic bow rings, complete with a lucky penny to decorate your favorite ring finger and bring you luck!  They are just too cute, and I feel so fancy wearing mine (almost like I myself am a present)!




I can only imagine what a hit these would be at a Ballerina Birthday, for the kids or the grown ups!  Check out Kim and her cute creations at www.luckybow.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment