Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Tutu for T

I love having friends that have kids!  It's really the best, you get to play with them and squeeze their cheeks and tickle their baby bellies and then hand them back over when it's time for a diaper change or a feeding.  Who could ask for a better situation?  Luckily for me, June brought a friend of mine's daughter's first birthday (we'll call her T).  I think a first birthday is a fantastic occasion to get a custom made tutu, don't you?  Enter sparkly hot and light pink tulle, and just to make it a bit more special and extra girly, some delicate pink roses.  Ta-da!  A tutu for T was born. 



Not one to skimp on the wrappings, I found this fun ribbon to tie it all up with at JoAnn's for $1, cute right?  And of course, one of my favorite heroines, Angelina Ballerina, had to make an appearance on T's birthday card.  I wish her many more fun ballerina birthdays to come and hope my fabulous friends with kids won't get too tired of me making tutus for their little ones.  One can never have enough tutus....right?




1 comment:

  1. so cute ! i must say with all the different options out there you're right you cant ever have enough tutus!

    ReplyDelete