Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Ballerina Valentines

Happy (almost) Valentine's Day!  Or, as my students like to call it 'Valentime's Day', which when you think about it, is appropriate and logical... it's time for Valentine's, hence... Valentime's.  : )  The cute packaged Valentine cards are all on the shelves, along with themed stickers, singing cards, and conversation hearts, and all these are fun, but I do like a little bit of a personal and homemade touch, so I was inspired this week to make a few DIY Valentines for a few of my students.  I had some leftover scrapbook paper from my New Year's Resolution craft (click here for the link to that post), and I wouldn't be much of a ballet teacher if I didn't have ballerina stickers on hand, so armed with those items and a bit of creativity I made these two ballerina valentines.  They were super simple to make and I think they turned out pretty cute!  So if you're looking for some inspiration and/or something new and fun to do for the upcoming V-day, rummage around in your craft supplies (or just pop over to Target or Rite Aid) and you'll have some sweet notes in no time that any ballerina (aspiring, former, or enthusiast) would be head over heels to receive.  Happy Hearts Day!







No comments:

Post a Comment