Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ballet News: Cupcakes & Conversation

I came upon Ballet News via Facebook and fellow dancer friends; I'm so glad I did, because in the past few months I've found some of the most interesting videos, interviews, beautiful photography and artwork, and just general fantastic ballet news! One of my favorite features of the Ballet News website is their 'Cupcakes & Conversation'.  Umm cupcake...?  You've got me. Pair it with interviews from dancers with companies around the globe (corps de ballet to principal... another feature I love), and you've got the perfect mix of goodies!  Take a look at these beauties below!  I'm sure I'll be blogging about Ballet News much more in the near future and I encourage you to check out the link here.  Enjoy!

Primrose Bakery - photo from Ballet News

No comments:

Post a Comment