Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tiara Flower Crowns

In anticipation of an upcoming Ballerina Birthday party next month, I'm practicing making and experimenting with crowns - the craft requested by the ballerina birthday girl.  These are delicate and girly versions, they remind me of the first buds of the spring season.  I also love the ribbons streaming down the back, something so ethereal and fairy-like about these flower crowns.  I remember my mom making me some of these from real flowers, now that takes delicate handiwork!  I don't think the real thing will survive for a Ballerina Birthday, amongst the excitement of little fingers, but I'll continue to experiment and share ideas and inspirations and would love to hear your comments and feedback!


No comments:

Post a Comment