Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Thank You!

There's nothing like a nice thank you note, don't you agree?  I know they're a bit of a rarity these days, but I still enjoy writing them, and I definitely enjoy receiving them!  How cute is this thank you card from Olive and Zoe, my two 12 Dancing Princesses ballerina birthday girls from last month?  



It's super sweet, right? I wanted to share it here and also express my thanks to you readers for my lack of consistent blogging lately.  We're in the process of giving our website and blog a little makeover, so please bear with me as we make that transition.  I hope to have our new site up and running soon!  Check back every so often, I think you'll love our new look!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment