Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Tutu You!

My friend and co-worker Kristina's birthday was yesterday, and at her request, I made this purple tutu for her to wear around the office.  She's a beautiful model, and was tickled (I'd say pink, but it was really more purple) by the new addition to her wardrobe.

To see Kristina in all her birthday glory, check out www.janicejavier.com and her site, Pretty Ponderations.  Janice knows how to do a party up in style; my tutu was just one element to a fantastically purple and very sweet celebration.

2 comments:

  1. i love my tutu!!! i told darin that i think it will match quite well with my knee high black uggs!
    thank you so much for always making me feel special, not just by celebrating my birthday with me or by making me the most awesome fantastic tutu ever but for being my friend.

    you are a wonderful friend and i am a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday friend! So glad you had a nice day! : )

    ReplyDelete