Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sweet Tart

I love a good treat, especially if it's a sweet treat.  My favorite new place to find fun confections is at Sweet Tart in Todos Santos Plaza in Downtown Concord.  Janice and I are now considered regulars to owner Mary Ann, and yesterday we chatted with her in her cute shop while munching on these cute mini cupcakes and savoring some frozen yogurt.

From upper left: Basil Lemon Blueberry, Strawberry, Thai Tea, Red Velvet and Tarot


I'm heading to Canada tomorrow for a Royal Academy of Dance teacher training, and I'm going to be missing my weekly (or bi, or sometimes tri weekly) trips to Sweet Tart!  Oh well, I'm sure it'll make me that much more appreciative of these sweet treats once I get back to the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment