Welcome!

The Ballerina Birthday is an event service based in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in children's parties for young movers who love to dance, prance, and whirl! We believe that celebrating is best done in a tutu and that shared giggles are the best presents!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

This Little Light of Mine

One of the perks of being a teacher is all the wonderful goodies that parents and students shower me with around the holidays or after performances; I'm a very lucky teacher!  One bonus on top of that bonus is that they're often dance/ballet themed!  One of my advanced dancers and her family were thoughtful enough to have this adorable nightlight made for me last year after our Nutcracker season.




Not only is it super cute, it's personalized!  I'm a big fan of things that are personalized, and my student definitely knows I'm Katrena Ballerina through and through!

No comments:

Post a Comment